No Products in the Cart
1. Offer and Governing Provisions. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC is pleased to offer for sale the tools and equipment manufactured or marketed by Horizon Marketing Group, LLC (“Product”), subject to the following terms and conditions. Customer agrees and represents that he is buying the Product for his/her own use and not for resale. Customer’s placement of an order for a Product constitutes Customer’s unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time and in Horizon Marketing Group, LLC‘s sole discretion.
2. Warranty for Products. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC warrants to Customers who purchase Product from authorized Horizon Marketing Group, LLC distribution channels for use, that Motorhead and Steelhead brand Products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a duration described in each Product’s warranty code. The warranty duration depends upon the nature of the Product. If the Product information for purchased Product does not include a warranty statement with the applicable duration or prior to a Product purchase, Customer can obtain the Product warranty code and warranty duration from a selling Horizon Marketing Group, LLC dealer or representative or by writing Horizon Marketing Group, LLC at the address provided at the end of this warranty statement. This warranty only extends to the original Customer and cannot be transferred or assigned.
Horizon Marketing Group, LLC provides a standard warranty to all below listed Products. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC will extend its warranty as listed below, after Customers register the Product with Horizon Marketing Group, LLC:
|Product Type||Standard Warranty||Extended Warranty (After Registration)|
|Garden Shears & Loppers||Limited Lifetime|
|Hammers & Mallets||Limited Lifetime|
|Home Tool Sets||Limited Lifetime|
|Laser Distance Measurers||2-Year||1-Year|
|Mechanics Tool Sets||Limited Lifetime|
|Pry & Wrecking Bars||Limited Lifetime|
|Tool Backpacks & Bags||Limited Lifetime|
The Extended Warranty does not apply to those Products which are not specifically registered with Horizon Marketing Group, LLC. Each individual Product must be registered separately in order for the Extended Warranty to apply for the individual Product.
The Warranty begins as of the date of purchase from Horizon Marketing Group, LLC.
Customers can register his/her Products with Horizon Marketing Group, LLC through its website motorheadtools.com and provide the required information as prompted by the website.
During the applicable duration of the warranty, at its option, Horizon Marketing Group, LLC will repair or replace its Products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defective workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting Customer with an amount equal to the purchase price of such Products. Repair, replacement or refund shall be at the election and expense of Horizon Marketing Group, LLC and is Customer’s exclusive remedy in place of all other rights and remedies against Horizon Marketing Group, LLC and its affiliates.
To obtain warranty service, return products to the Horizon Marketing Group, LLC Customer Service Center. By repairing or replacing a Product, or providing a refund, Horizon Marketing Group, LLC does not waive a claim that a Product nevertheless has been subject to abnormal use.
In addition to any limitations outlined in warranty statements provided with the Product, Horizon Marketing Group, LLC does NOT provide any warranty for (1) products labeled other than Home Zone Security or (2) products subjected to “abnormal use”. “Abnormal use” includes misuse, accident, modification, unreasonable use, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, use in product-related service, or use after the product is significantly worn. Abnormal use of tool storage units also includes, without limitation, situations when a unit is pulled using a mechanical vehicle, rolled over large drops, used in a highly corrosive environment, used as a step stool, modified with non-Horizon Marketing Group, LLC parts, overloaded or modified in any way.
Horizon Marketing Group, LLC strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Horizon Marketing Group, LLC or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Replacement or refund will not be issued unless a valid proof of delivery can be provided and above requirements met.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Descriptions of Product contained in this website are for the sole purpose of identifying Product and shall not be construed as an express warranty.
Please send all correspondence to the below address:
Horizon Marketing Group, LLC
4198 INDUSTRY WAY
FLOWERY BRANCH, GA, 30542
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY STATED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING, HORIZON MARKETING GROUP, LLC, ITS PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY BUYER OR OTHERS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING FROM THE SALE, HANDLING OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS THE FOREGOING WARRANTY, WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED UPON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, ANTICIPATED SALES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGE).
4. Notice of Product Design. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in Product previously sold. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC also reserves the right to discontinue the manufacture or offering for sale of any Product at such time to be determined by Horizon Marketing Group, LLC in its sole discretion.
5. Tool Dimensions. Dimensions shown on this website have been rounded up to the nearest fractional size or nearest tenth millimeter and are not exact product specifications.
6. Shipping; Title; Risk of Loss. Title to Product will pass from Horizon Marketing Group, LLC or Horizon Marketing Group, LLC suppliers to Customer on shipment from Horizon Marketing Group, LLC’s facilities or other designated third party supplier’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Horizon Marketing Group, LLC is Horizon Marketing Group, LLC‘s or Horizon Marketing Group, LLC‘s supplier’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC reserves the right to make delivery of Product in installments.
7. Delay. Horizon Marketing Group, LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and third party suppliers shall not be liable for any damage as a result of any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause beyond Horizon Marketing Group, LLC’s or its third party supplier’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, any act of God, act of Customer, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request, fire, accident, epidemic, pandemic, strike, slowdown, war, riot, delay in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials or manufacturing facilities. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the delay. Customer’s exclusive remedy for other delays and for Horizon Marketing Group, LLC’s, affiliated companies, or its third party supplier’s inability to deliver for any reason shall be rescission of the sale of Product.
8. Governing Laws. These terms and conditions, and use of this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to principles of conflicts of laws. The Customer consent to the jurisdiction of a court of competent jurisdiction located in the County of San Bernardino, CA. Any provision which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.